- Only refund in the same form of currency used for registration of the course.
- We require identification and ASCDE receipt when accepting refunds.
- Refunds for the condensed course for international candidates are done by wiring the money.
Total Refund in case:
The course does not begin on the agreed commencement date.
The course ceases to be provided at any time after it commences but before it is completed.
If the candidate cancels before the commencement date of a course and requests a refund 4 weeks or more prior to the course commencement.
Partial Refund in case:
2 weeks up to 4 weeks cancellation prior to the course commencement, ASCDE will deduct 250 EGP out of the deposit paid.
If cancellation is on the starting dates of the course then refund will be 50% of the deposit paid.
No Refund in case:
- Student not commencing a course on the agreed start date.
- If candidate wants to cancel after attending 2 sessions from the course, no refund will be issued.
- Violation of ASCDE Polices
- Incase the candidate wants to swift between courses it must be with an early notice at least 2 weeks before the beginning of the course.
- In case of course withdrawal following leave of absence, the candidate should submit an appropriate withdrawal form or any supporting documentation along with refund application.
The refund will be processed within 28 days of the written request being received by the Treasurer