Below are the steps of admission to university of Dundee Restorative MSc:
- Passport scan
- 2 personal photos
- Grade scale (original and a copy)
- Graduation certificate (copy)
- Academic IELTS results (your score has to be more than 6.5 total, with each component being more than 6)
- Engagement in the literature (500 word summary on a dental topic)
- The quality of work submitted for the first stage
- Evidence of engagement in dentistry since graduation
- To express oneself clearly
- The applicant will be required to futher 500 word commentary from a dental paper
- Prepare a monolithic crown preparation on a phantom-head tooth.
- Fill the registration form on ASCDE website
- Fill the admission form on UKPass website (you have to completely submit your application)
9500 GBP per year for Egyptians and non-egyptians, paid on 2 installments. The first is transfered to University of Dundee account and the second is paid in ASCDE.
500 gbp are to paid as a downpayment.
Step by Step how to register: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/postgraduate/_documents/ukpass_step_by_step.pdf
An interview with the applicant is conducted by Prof. John radford when your application is complete.