Below are the steps of admission to university of Dundee orthodontics MSc:
- Passport scan
- 2 personal photos
- Grade scale (original and a copy)
- Graduation certificate (copy)
- Academic IELTS results (your score has to be more than 6.5 total, with each component being more than 6)
- Fill the registration form on ASCDE website
- Fill the admission form on UKPass website (you have to completely submit your application)
|Cohort||Total Fees||First installment (before december)||
Second installment (before june)
|2018 cohort||11500 GBP||6000 GBP||5500 GBP|
- Fees applies for both egyptians and non-egyptians. First installment can be paid in increments before the deadline, and can be paid by 3 methods: 1) wire transfer 2) Western Union transfer 3) online payment using credit card (in this case only, payment will be done in the local currency)
- Accommodation fees are included during visits to the university, traveling fees (flights booking) is the responsibility of the participant.
- A total fees of 1000 GBP are to paid as a downpayment (before interview), downpayment is non-refundable unless your application has been refused by the university, application fees can be paid in EGP
Step by Step how to register: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/postgraduate/_documents/ukpass_step_by_step.pdf
An interview with the applicant is conducted by Prof. David Bearn at the end of August.