Ahmed El Sharkawy
Lecturer at oral and maxillofacial surgery department
· MB, B.CH Cairo University, Medical Faculty in 1973
· M.S. Orthopaedic Surgery ,Cairo University in 1978
· M.D. Orthopaedic Surgery ,Cairo University in 1982
Jobs held in Egypt:
· House-officer at Kasr el Aini hospital from March 1974 till March 1975
· Resident in Orthopaedics at Kasr el Aini hospital from March 1975 till March 1978
· Assistant lecturer in Orthopaedics at Cairo University, Medical Faculty from March 1978 till May 1982
· Lecturer in Orthopaedics at Cairo University, Medical Faculty from May 1982 till May 1987
· Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at Cairo University, Medical Faculty from May 1987 till September 1992
· Professor of Orthopaedics at Cairo University, Medical Faculty from September 1992 till now.
Jobs held abroad:
Registrar in Orthopaedic Surgery at Mount Gould Hospital in Plymouth, Devon, UK. from January 1982 till October 1982.
Fields of interest:
· Arthroscopic surgery
· Trauma surgery
· Fractures of the Pelvis & Acetabulum
· Joint replacement
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in
identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or
endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the
Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.